Bower Generation

Bower Generation

Saturday, October 29, 2011

More pics of Blaine as promised!

So here are some of the pictures that I wanted to post on my previous post but realized they weren't on my computer! So here are some special moments from the hospital.
Bonnie and I before delivery
As soon as Blaine was born! This was such a beautiful moment!
Proud Grandparents. You should have seen my poor Dad the whole time. The nurses came in one time during delivery and said that there was some cowboy pacing out in the halls. Daddy is always so worried about his baby girls.
Michelle and my mom. Bubba was giving his new cousin loves! Precious!
Uncle Bryan!
Aunties already fighting over who gets to hold him!
I love being an aunt. I miss this little boy everyday! ps. if you haven't noticed by now he has a full head of dark hair. It is adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment