Bower Generation

Bower Generation

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cheers to something new!

I finally decided to join the blogging obsession! I know, I am a completely giving into something I said I would never do. But heck, things change, I change and you know what? I think change is good. So here we go. This blog will be about my awesome little family and a little bit just about me and whats going on in my crazy mind at the moment. Don't ever take offense to any of my posts, because of course, I am an irrational women (my husband would agree), however I do have some opinions and thoughts and I sure as heck will express them whether there valid or not. Love you all!! enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. Its ok rach.. i never even heard of this until you emailed me. Is this like twitter? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know right..they are all relative.. Facebook twitter blogging... just one more thing for me to waste my time at

    ReplyDelete