Bower Generation

Bower Generation

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What we are doing...

Alright y'all! That's the cajun coming out in me! I will post pictures asap (as long as I can figure out how to download them to our new computer). I know most of you only want to see pictures of Bubba anyway, but in the meantime I will fill all of you in, that don't know already what we are up to these days. First off, Jacob started chiropractic school 2 weeks ago. Which is completely awesome and I have to admit, I am very proud of him! In may, he finished his masters degree in Exercise Physiology at McNeese State University in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Which is where we spent the last year of our lives, (I will touch base more on our time in Louisiana a little later).  For the past month in a half we were in Bakersfield staying with my family while we found a place to rent here in San Jose, CA which leads me back to the fact that Jacob is attending Palmer College of Chiropractic and will be for the next three years. Wayne, Just celebrated his 1st birthday on June 30th (pictures to come) and honestly it seems so surreal that I am a mother to a a one year old little boy that is running around causing havoc and saying "hey" to every random stranger he sees on the street, mainly girls. Can we say he is a "Bower Boy" or what? Such a flirt. So for now thats what we are up to and we are really happy in our new little home, however I must admit, Jacob would be a little bit happier if he were in some wilderness somewhere fishing or shooting something but 3 years from now that will be more probable.

3 comments:

  1. Love hearing about you guys! And I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of 'the flirt'!
    Oceans of love,
    Aunt Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo excited about your blog! Now I can see what's going on with you guys and still be able to say I haven't joined the facebook cult loL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, blogging is cool. :)
    http://susan-daysgoby.blogspot.com/

    We miss y'all in cajun country!! Hug Bubba for us!!

    ReplyDelete